- You already know whether you’ll like this movie.
- The series is firmly established as some weird kind of B-movie thing. If you’ve hated the previous entries in this series, nothing in The Final Chapter is going to change your mind. If you haven’t seen any of the previous entries in the series, this one will probably just confuse you.
- But I will say, this is the only film after the first that really attempts to make Umbrella Corporation’s actions make sense. And it kinda works. I’m not sure they actually really managed to fill in all the plot holes from previous movies, but they managed to explain a fair amount.
- Milla Jovovich is, as always, talented at looking badass while kicking butt.
- 95% of this film is something we’ve already seen in other movies … in this series.
- The shaky cam. Oh god, the shaky cam. Some of the action is completely incoherent. It gets better toward the end, though.
- So yeah. If you’re someone who should go see this movie, you already know that, and if you were on the fence about it … or on the other side of the fence … yeah, you can skip this one.
Did you ask for more characters? We’ve got more characters on this week’s new page!
What does OmegaTech do, exactly? I may explain on this page (probably not).
This guy means business.
Have you ever had a week like that?